Google
 

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

HALLE BERRY:YES,I AM PREGNANT!-Pop Flavor

"Not that there's not more to accomplish, but I think I arrived at a point in life that I realized I needed more to get me up in the morning. More than going to a new movie set...I need something even more profound than that, and that's family. And that's children,"












After nearly three months of seeing actress Halle Berry in big dresses and cover ups,i think it is safe to say that we all suspected that she was pregnant. Well,suspect no more! The 41-year-old-mom-to-be has confirmed that she is indeed pregnant to Access Hollywood.

"Yes, I am three months' pregnant. Gabriel and I are beyond excited, and I've waited a long time for this moment in my life. Now, the next seven months will be the longest of my life!"



So Halle Berry,41, and her boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey,31 are expecting. Halle Berry has been desperate to have children for such a long time that i am ecstatic about this news. Congratulations!

2 comments:

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

God Bless her.
She looks so cute.
But, she's got a mighty big bump for only three months. Keep this up and she's going to a cute little butter ball in 6 months...

xjd7410@gmail.com said...

20161116 junda
canada goose jackets
michael kors uk
coach outlet online
north face jackets
mulberry handbags
coach outlet online
uggs outlet
fitflop clearance
toms shoes
beats headphones

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button