Google
 

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

GOT LUMPS?WEAR HUMPS?!-Saucy's WTF?!







Would you or could you wear a fashion line created by Macy Gray? Apparently Macy Gray already has a high-end collection out called the Natalie Hinds Collection. What? Somebody find me some clothing made by Macy Gray! I have searched and searched to no avail.


"And I'm a pretty great designer actually. I think it comes from always wanting things, but not being able to find them. I've always wanted my own clothing line. My look is so different that it's hard to find stuff for me."


I'll say, Macy. You do have a (cough) "different look." Macy Gray has a new fashion line coming out in February for Plus-sized women. The line in question is called "Humps." Wow,i am speechless

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha,real funny saucy!

Anonymous said...

i would not and could not!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh,my god! The world is coming to an end

Anonymous said...

you funny,saucy

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

i love macy! Stop hating!

Anonymous said...

nobody is hating,just stating the truth

Anonymous said...

i love this blog

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

My girl, is crazy as all get out! I love her, seriously I do. But, I won't purchase a pair of socks designed by her. CD's yes, clothing oh' hell naw. Clothing Designers don't sell CD's, and recording artists shouldn't design clothes

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button