Google
 

Saturday, October 06, 2007

WANT TO WRITE TO FOXY BROWN IN JAIL?Saucy's WTF?!




Inga Marchand
#3470701776
Rose M. Singer's Women's Facility
19-19 Hazen Street
East Elmhurst,NY 11370
.

Want to write Foxy Brown while she is in jail? Well,you can. The Brooklyn Don Diva has a website where her fans can keep up with the rapper while she serves time in jail. FreeFoxyBrown.com also features new tracks from Foxy's upcoming album Brooklyn's Don Diva. "I devoted my career to building an affinity with my fans who have supported me unflinchingly and no barbed wire fence or prison wall will stop that. I am in great spirits and very focused, and needed a forum to communicate to the people," she says.

I still can't believe that Foxy Brown a.k.a. Inga Marchand is serving time in jail for assaulting two nail salon stylist over a manicure! I don't get manicures much,but they range from $20.00,don't they?

No comments:

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button