Google
 

Monday, October 15, 2007

T.I ARRESTED RIGHT BEFORE BET AWARDS-Pop Flavor




Rapper T.I. was arrested on Saturday afternoon right before he was to perform at the BET Hip-Hop Awards.It is said that Clifford Harris a.k.a T.I. a.k.a T.I.P,a convicted felon,tried to purchase firearms illegally. Specifically,three machine guns,two silencers,and a pistol.

"This convicted felon allegedly was trying to add several machine guns to an already large and entirely illegal arsenal of guns.Thanks to the good and quick work of ATF, he is now in custody and his firearms have been seized." -----David E. Nahmias, U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia.


Read more of this story HERE

Darn that T.I.;T.I.P you don't deserve this abuse. Looks like T.I. wonthis one

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button