Google
 

Monday, May 07, 2007

LIL BOOSIE WIPE ME DOWN REMIX-Saucy's Review


LIL BOOSIE WIPE ME DOWN REMIX VIDEO

Brief Biography:Lil Boosie, whose real name is Torrence Hatch, grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The 23-year old had a hardened childhood and often found himself incarcerated.Things finally looked up for rapper lil Boosie when he was signed to record label Trill Entertainment.His album BAD AZZ has songs like "Wipe Me down," which is fast becoming a hit with mainstream America.Read more about lil Boosie HERE
First Thought That Comes To mind:*sigh*
Video Review:What more can I do but sigh? What has become of mainstream music? Well, to begin,I could have done without all of the half-naked women in this Wipe Me Down remix video. Don't get me wrong, I am all for flaunting whatever asset you have(just check out my myspace page). I just wish that the video could have been done more tastefully. Moreover, I would have loved it if the video director had actually directed.Do we really need half naked girls always dancing around car(s)?


Song Review I will admit that this Wipe Me down remix song has a good beat and a catchy refrain. With the chorus heralding "shoulders,chest,pant,shoe," and Wipe Me Down lyrics such as "we still on, we still ridin on chrome, we still pullin,"Lil Boosie will certainly make a name for himself. But at whose expense?*sigh*
Overall Rating: Good beat, bad lyrics,bad video.Lil Boosie's Wipe Me Down remix gets 3 HERSHEY KISSES
HOMEPAGE

No comments:

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button