Google
 

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sweet tip of the week: Weight loss tip


I love chocolates-i think we all know that by now. Well, so how do you keep off the weight if you are a chocolate lover as well as a lover of food? Diet?No Exercise? It certainly helps. What about good ol' H20? Yes, water!!!!!!! Whenever you get the urge to eat, drink some water. Try a bottle of water! Guaranteed that the urge will go away in no time. Now, i said urge not hunger. If you are hungry, by all means eat a healthful meal!!!!!!! sometimes we get the urge to snack-just replace that urge with some water and you will see the pounds drop in no time. Live, love, and eat chocolates-and drink some water,too!!!!!
HOMEPAGE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not very big on chocolates, but I sure do eat everything else! lol

Thanks for the encouragement to "just drink water". I definitely needed the reminder and hope it helps me shed a few pounds.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Personally I prefer to eat tasty women but nice woman with a chocolates is also not so bad.
By!
Beany Lion Of The Desert

Anonymous said...

Nice post Saucy...

Growing up an emotional eater I always battled with weight fluxation and searched high and low for ways to stay slim, trim, but healthy as well.

Once I discover the benefits of water , I think nothing else except the occasional fresh fruit juice or smoothie or a nice cup of herbal tea.

I've learned from experience that a lot of times we mistake hunger for appetite and dehydration for hunger as well. Like you said water does curb the urge...


Dreams Are Real and Inspirations Jus' A Breath Away!!!

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button