Google
 

Saturday, April 19, 2008

GET TO KNOW SAUCY

I WAS RECENTLY TAGGED BY QUICK'S CATCHUP



Here are the rules.


1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.


1) I love chocolates,but you already know that.
2)I am a female blogger,but you probably guessed that.
3)I love all types of music(world music,hip-hop)but you probably knew that.
4)I live in NYC...bet you didn't know that
5)My birthday is in June(yo,Zee,did you get that?Don't forget this time:)
6)I squirm when it comes to all things fake:fake nails..hair...butts..

I TAG:QUICK'S CATCHUP, MRSGRAPEVINE,KREATIVETALK,URBANHOOPLA,NECOLEBITCHIE,REPPING BEANTOWN

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button