Google
 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

SAUCY KONVERSATIONS WITH POOL PALS RIHANNA AND CHRIS BROWN

Today's Saucy Konversation comes by way of Jamaica,where a young Chris Brown and Rihanna take time to relax at a pool at Hilton Kingston Hotel in Jamaica. Wondered what led up to that third picture?Wait No more!



Rihanna: Pull up to my bumper,baby. Yes,just like that. Now put both your hands on my side;In case i fall into the water,you will be there to catch me so that i don't get my hair wet.
Chris Brown:Hmm..baby,i can think of many reasons why i would want to hold you like this,and it ain't because i don't want your hair to get wet!

Rihanna:Forget you then!Mi a go into the pool by mi self.(laughs) Follow me like my pet oliver,Chris. C'mon,you kno' fun!
Chris Brown:Here I come! Watch out for the splashes!
Rihanna:Stop it Chris!

Chris Brown:You such a cutie...I would do almost anything you ask me to do. See,i am holding your head above water so that your hair doesn't get wet.
Chris then Smiles and Rihanna stares adoringly into his eyes.

Find out more about Rihanna and Chris Brown's Pool romp HERE

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button