Google
 

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

RIHANNA IN ALL HER ALLURES






Rihanna is talking again,this time to Allure magazine. The singer is dishing out information about her rumored relationship with Josh Hartnett,and even her relationship with Beyonce. Read below:


ON JOSH HARTNETT:
“I went to [the club] Pink Elephant, and he came by. All of a sudden, the next day I’m seeing that we were kissing and hugging up each other. You can’t even go out with a friend who’s a celebrity and have a good time without people making shit up…well, at least he’s good-looking, right?”

ON MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT BARBADOS:
“I can’t get upset. They just don’t know. (Barbadians speak English, have roads, and use indoor toilets.)”


ON HER HAIR:“The label didn’t want me to do this look,” she says. “But cutting my hair, it made me stand out as an artist. I don’t care who likes it this is me.”


ON BEYONCE:“She’s Beyonce, and I’m (his) new protegee. When we see each other we say hi. We’re not enemies, but we’re not `friends’ friends.”

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button