Google
 

Monday, November 19, 2007

BEYONCE AT THE AMA's:THE GOLDEN GIRL




I may just change Beyonce's nickname from Busy Bee to Golden Girl because she certainly loves to wear gold to almost all of her music events. Yesterday was no different. Beyonce donned herself in this gold number to the American Music Awards 2007(AMA's). I must say that i like the entire look from the waist up;waist down,not so much.
Beyoncé was awarded the international artist award,an honor that is bestowed to only an elite few:Aerosmith, Led Zepplin, Michael Jackson and Rod Stewart,to name a few.When delivering her speech,the teary-eyed singer said:


"I am so blessed to wake up every morning and do what I love to do.I don't take it for granted. I'm so grateful, I'm so honored and I'm so humbled by this award."

Check out the jewelry.

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button