Google
 

Saturday, October 06, 2007

JIM JONES IS BALLIN'!...AND FLYING HIGH-Saucy's WTF?


Somewhere in Hollywood, Jim Jones is laughing and sweating profusely.His pants are probably sagging to his knees and you know what he is saying? "Ballin'!"


Jim Jones is really ballin' now that he has inked a million dollar contract with Sony.Miss Info reports that Jim Jones has signed a multi-million dollar deal with Sony headmaster Rick Rubin. Rick Rubin ,you may all remember,appeared in Jay Z's 99 problems video;he was also one of the founders of Def Jam.

“I just left the lawyer’s office. I signed a multimillion dollar joint venture with Sony. My boss is Rick Rubin and Hip Hop (Kyambo Joshua) is doing my albums with me. What you think Jay-Z is gonna think about that?”---Jim Jones


I don't know what your adversary Jay Z thinks about that,Jim Jones. I,on the other hand,can't believe it! They just let anyone be a rapper nowadays! Ballin' indeed.

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button