Google
 

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BOBBY BROWN:I DID NOT HAVE A HEART ATTACK



According to the Associated Press, Bobby Brown is denying that he had a heart attack. The singer claims that he went to the hospital just to get a check up. In fact,Bobby told the Associated Press Radio this:

"I did go to the hospital ... to just get a checkup, get everything tested out so that I could go on this tour, and everything is fine.I don't know where the heart attack thing came from," Brown said. "I got my heart and everything checked out earlier this morning, and I'm just fine."


Bobby Brown,why are you lying? As we can all see courtesy of X17 online,you were indeed hospitalized! Who goes to the hospital and gets wired up? X17 online also has footage of Bobby in his hospital bed leaving his family and friends a "death bed" message. Check it out at X17 online
He even leaves Whitney Houston a not so kind message.

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button