Google
 

Thursday, October 11, 2007

BEYONCE UNVEILS HER B'PHONE







Beyonce's B'phone was unveiled this morning in New York. The phone comes with a Beyonce themed start up screen,showcases a dual-sided design, with an MP3 player on one side and a phone on the other, and it even features a song she recorded as a child.

"When I was 10, I recorded a song called '632-5792' -- a phone number. It's a little embarrassing but it's cute. There's a recording of that song on the phone exclusively for my fans," Beyonce told journalists. "I wanted to make sure people got a feel for who I really am. It's only through this phone that you can get this close to my life."


Wow, Beyonce is taking over the world. What next? A Beyonce television network?

SOURCE

Image Via CRUNCHGEAR

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button