Google
 

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

PARIS HILTON WANTS BABIES LIKE NEXT YEAR-Pop Flavor



Paris Hilton is talking about babies in UK Elle Magazine's october edition. Indeed,the socialite is determined to have a family by next year.

"I wanna have like a family and a guy," she tells her interviewer. paris also says that she has started working out to get her body into tip-top shape to have a baby. "I just started working out and it feels great," she said. "It gives me so much energy. I want kids next year, so I've got to get my body ready."

Though Hilton is currently single,she is on the lookout so watch out boys!IF you're not too good looking,just don't fret because Paris used to "care about looks," but [she has]"grown out of that stage."

They have to be a good person, someone I know would be a good husband, loyal and funny and smart. And somebody I can trust, with good chemistry. But I don't know, I like a guy who can make me laugh.

The heiress also claims that she makes"an amazing lasagna." So i am sure her lucky sperm donor will no doubt be well fed. In addition,Paris promises that she will stop clubbing and partying because she sees how changed Nicole Richie has become with pregnancy and she would also like that sort of change to take effect in her life.

Well, Paris, like dogs,you can dress up babies. Unlike dogs,however,you have to wake up in the middle of the night when they need to be fed,you have to burp them,change their diapers,breast feed,and so much more. See,raising a child is not all like raising Tinker Bell.

No comments:

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button