Google
 

Friday, August 31, 2007

ALICIA KEYS IN VEGAS MAGAZINE-Eyecandy

Is it me or has Alicia Keys been looking pretty fabulous of late? She looks absolutely beautiful in these shots. In her latest magazine shoot for Vegas Magazine,Alicia tells us that she is currently dating someone not in the industry.In the article titled "Unlocking Alicia Keys," she says that she and her beau? having been dating for more than a year and that "who is really good out there to date?I think to myself if i were not with my current friend,the options are not that good.I would.I would have to date a banker or a construction worker."

So for all of you who think that Alicia keys is gay,well she just let you know that she is dating a male. Most construction workers are male,aren't they? Alicia,you wouldn't just have to date a construction worker or a Banker. What is wrong with a Banker anyway? What about Lawyers,Doctors,Computer Software programmers,a business owner.... Check out Ms.Fab Keys below:








BATCHPLEASE find me a replica of that black dress or that pink top.

No comments:

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button