Google
 

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

STAR JONES HAD GASTRIC BYPASS(DUH?)-Pop Flavor

Before bypass surgery
After Bypass-Surgery



In the September issue of Glamour magazine, Star Jones is admitting that she did indeed have bypass-surgery. Well,duh! Who didn't know that you had bypass-surgery,Star? Where we supposed to believe that out of will and power you were able to loose all that weight in that short period of time? Honestly,sometimes we shouldn't kid ourselves. C'mon,people. She looks like a bobble head and could easily be mistaken for Al Roker's sister,who admittedly has had bypass-surgery himself.

When asked why she kept the secret for so long,Star Jones says:

"First, I didn't know if the surgery would work.I had spent my entire adult life telling everyone that I was fine with the way I looked. I never thought I'd have to explain it. But the complete truth is, I was scared of what people might think of me."

Well,i guess now Star Jones doesn't "care what people think" of her anymore. Well,kudos to that.

4 comments:

ms.transformer said...

Well I think that Star Jones looks great, and if you can do anything to make you look great and feel great then I am all for it, Star let no one say anything to make you feel bad because you look great. THEY TALKED ABOUT JESUS CHRIST THEY WILL TALK ABOUT YOU, and we are not even nowhere high as he is, and even though they talked about him he is still here, so strutt yourself and put your head up because you are beautiful.

Unknown said...

jianbin0228
nike roshe run
thomas sabo charms
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin online
toms shoes
louis vuitton
toms outlet
links of london jewellery
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags

jeje said...

adidas superstar
adidas yeezy boost
nike air max 90
ultra boost
adidas stan smith uk
http://www.uggoutlet.uk
http://www.nikedunks.us.org
chrome hearts outlet
nmd adidas store
new england patriots jerseys

Unknown said...

ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren uk
true religion jeans
pandora charms
ralph lauren outlet
air max 90
coach outlet
air jordan uk
ralph lauren uk
nike air max 95 ultra
www0815

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button