Google
 

Monday, July 09, 2007

EVE GIVE IT TO YOU(I'M CAUGHT UP)


Pictures from Eve's new video I'm Caught Up"

Give It To You(I'm Caught Up) is Eve's second single featuring reggae artist Sean Paul. I have heard the leaked track and i am a little confused. This song is said to be Give It To You,but i am a bit skeptical. The beat is a fusion of reggae and spanish ,but where is Sean Paul on this track? Is that actually Sean Paul singing in the background? And never once did i hear Eve say "Give It To You" or "I'm Caught Up" on this song. I don't know but why don't you listen for yourselves and let me know what you think. Here is The alleged "Give It To You"


****UPDATE:It has come to my attention that there are two different versions to "GIve It To You." Well, here is the actual Sean Paul and Eve version GIVE IT TO YOU

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button