Google
 

Thursday, April 26, 2007

SWEET POETRY and Saucy's review- SWEET SINGER MYA



VIDEO TITLE:"lOCK YOU DOWN"
First word that comes to mind:sweet
Song Review: The lyrics are not that much complicated. It suits the video so in my opinion it's a good song, not the best but still good. It's a song that you can move your head side to side with, but you're not going to be setting off the dance floor with this song.
Video: Again, good video. Simple yet captivating dance moves. Video goes along with the song so kudos to the director.
Rating:Overall a good video. For the love of chocolates,Mya looks like the sweet young girl we knew her to be a few years back. She has not changed much. Wow,she really looks the same!!!!!! This video gets a 3.95/5 Hershey kisses.

Intro:Today. i decided that i would leave you guys with a little poetry. A calming poetry for a hectic week. This is a beautiful poem by SWEETCAPPUCINO A.K.A CRYSTAL.GO CHECK OUT HER MYSPACE PAGE .... i WILL GIVE YOU HER MYSPACE PAGE ONCE SHE GIVES ME PERMISSION TO DO SO:)




It feels so good

From the beginning you captured my heart

After that I knew we would never part

You are my blanket from the cold

You have remained here as my journey unfolds

Always reassuring me with your soothing words

You and I together on our natural high can soar like the birds

It feels sooo good

Feeling you mentally caress my soul

If you were not a part of my life I wouldn't be whole

You uplift me, move me, shake me

I just push play and let you motivate me

When I feel as if the world will break me

I turn to you, Unlike with a person I have nothing to prove

I just clear my mind and feel the groove

Let the words penetrate my inner core

Allowing me to explore

A new mind frame, from what I felt before



It feels damn good

Feeling the words flow through my ears

down my spine....into my heart..blocking all tears

Motivating me to concur all fears

Never letting me down all these years

Placing you above no other

Music....is...my lover
HOMEPAGE

No comments:

HomePage

BookMark This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button